- As ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) Project Manager, your job is situated in the Enterprise Business Unit (Ebu) that is in charge of the whole professional market, addressing large companies as well as small and medium sized enterprises.
- Within the Psm (Customer Project and Service Management) organisation, you will be part of the ANPR project management team to become end-to-end responsible for the successful realization of our high technology camera solution for our customers and to provide them excellent customer service in line with the contractual agreements.
- "Your projects are strategic for our customers in combating crime and improving road safety.
- Your customers are federal & local police, communes, Agentschap Wegen & Verkeer.
- You will collaborate with our engineering & operational teams, subcontractors and suppliers."
Your role & responsibilities
- At the project start, you ensure to get a clear understanding on the customer specific camera solution to implement.
- You administer the application for construction authorization and the SAP ordering process to ensure timely availability of permits, equipment and external services.
- You ensure the preparation of the safety file and the application of it.
- You administer and manage the 'virtual' project implementation team and planning.
- You realize the project implementation within the contractual agreements.
- You have regular on-site meetings to verify the progress & to perform safety audits.
- You guarantee the quality and customer acceptance by having an eye for detail ensuring the implementation is compliant with the tender specifications.
- You keep your customers and internal stakeholders updated at regular intervals.
- You manage changes to project scope and schedule ensuring the project remains within the agreed budgets.
- You administer the SAP billing process ensuring a timely and correct invoicing towards your customers and a correct invoicing by your subcontractors/suppliers.
- You have at least 6 years of project management experience in the successful realisation of customer projects within a high demanding customer facing environment.
- You have knowledge of project methodologies (e.g. Prince II) with a right balance between Project Management and Project Administration.
- Your self-learning skills allows you to become fast operational.
- Your out-of-the-box thinking skills and analytical mindset helps you in solving problems.
- You have the ability to work independently to become fast operational but you are also a team player.
- You make things happen by your proactive thinking and acting and by your efficient organization skills.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills ensuring a 'to-the-point' communication.
- You have excellent customer facing skills and you feel at ease in a high demanding, multi-tasking customer facing environment.
- You have a master degree or equivalent
- You are bilingual Dutch & French.
- You have a proven experience in managing multiple complex customer projects within big organisations.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of dealing with intelligent camera technologies and civil works, come from either a telecoms or electrical background.
- We foresee an 'on-the-job' product training.
- You have a 'Vol-Vca' certification or ready to obtain this certification
- Knowledge of MS-VISIO is an asset.