Application Analyst | Microsoft Dynamics 365, Azure ...
Are you an Application Analyst or ready for the next step in your career? Do you already have experience with Dynamics CRM, Azure or are you willing to learn? Then this might be the job for you!
A diversified industrial group and one who is active worldwide. The group's products are used in a variety of applications, industrial and consumer markets. They have approximately +5,000 employees worldwide and is listed.
You will contribute to the successful roll-out of Dynamics 365 projects within the international environment of the Picanol Group. You will play an important role in the design, development and maintenance of an extensive portfolio of exciting Dynamics implementation projects.
- You will contribute ideas on how IT can contribute to our business objectives
- You will contribute to Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementations. You analyze the needs of the end users and convert this into a functional solution. You take into account the possibilities and limitations of the standard software solutions
- You assist, advise and work very closely with colleagues, end users and external parties to achieve a good project result
- You install, configure and integrate the various applications so that they meet the functional requirements. You program to measure where necessary
- You are continuously informed of evolutions and developments in the field of Dynamics 365 and you share this knowledge with your colleagues.
- You have a degree at university or bachelor level and have both a strong business and IT oriented background
- You preferably have more than 2 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Finance & Operations, Sales & Service, HR Talent, ...) or Dynamics AX / Dynamics CRM, or you are interested in deepening your knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Azure DevOps (or TFS), Azure Service Bus, BizTalk or LogicApps, Power BI, Power Apps or Microsoft Flow is a plus
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English
- A dynamic company that belongs to the top of its segment in terms of technology
- The opportunity to participate in a large and complex Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation within the Belgian manufacturing industry
- The ability to independently realize projects, within the agreed business policy
- Flexible working hours.