For a User Experience agency with a team of more than 30 employees, we are looking for a Digital Project Manager. The company is designing successful digital strategies and user experiences for different clients, big well-known companies mainly in the region of Antwerp and Brussels. As a Project Manager, you are based in the Office of Antwerp (2days/week), with a lot of home office possibilities (2days/week). One day a week you work at the client.
- be your clients' first and direct contact for all project-related matters
- manage your projects from A to Z, including the clients, partners, budget, scope and quality of the deliverables
- keep your team on track
- assist your team in the development of new concepts
- sell your team's solutions to your clients enthusiastically, backed by a sound expertise
- monitor the quality and duration of each project step
- maintain a long-term relationship with your clients
- have an eye for new opportunities
- manage large and smaller digital projects at the same time
- have experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- be passionate about information architecture, clever user experience and intuitive interfaces across all digital channels
- know your way around various CMS, front-end development, graphic design, responsive and adaptive interfaces and mobile applications
- refuse to let go until all your projects have been planned and organised to your satisfaction
- speak and write Dutch and English fluently
- be stress-resistant, flexible, reliable and have a true hands-on mentality
- the opportunity to work for clients from a variety of sectors, often in an international context.
- the experience of working at a well-respected agency that delivers top quality
- the guarantee to continue growing professionally
- an attractive salary package with nice extras and a company car
- flexible working hours
- on average 2 days/week home office possible.