You are an open, daring, curious and customer-oriented individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and trust in people? Join us! Approach is actively looking for new quality people.
With deep functional and technical knowledge, we help clients improving their business.
The Secure Delivery practice is currently made of 30+ experienced and highly skilled consultants specialized in the area of secure application delivery & support in various technologies: Secure Delivery (Secure SDLC), Agile dev, DevOps, deployment, ITSM/ITIL, operations, maintenance, support, etc.
- As member of our Cyber Security Practice specialised in application security, you will perform consulting assignments for our customers concerning:
- The coordination and implementation of security software
- Application analysis, architecture, etc.
- Design of solutions, reviews, implementation help, etc.
- Lead Scrum mastering activities
- Guarantee team works according to Agile principles
- Integrate new security features and new/upgraded security platform
- As part of the Cyber Security Practice, you will also contribute to its development by:
- Actively participating in the development of a solution offering
- Sharing knowledge and actively contributing to team meetings
- Bringing a positive and “can do” attitude and energy to the team
- Required Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Java environment with working knowledge of security concepts
- Scrum master certified
- Experience with authentication and authorisation related technologies such as: IAM/UAM, PKI, Oauth2, SAML, Xacml, WSO2 etc.
- Knowledge of Jmeter, Ansible, PHP is considered a plus
- Bachelor or Master's degree or equivalent by experience
- Deep analytical skills and structured thinking
- Good communication, relationship building and presentation skills
- Good working knowledge of both written and spoken English and French or Dutch
- Eagerness to learn / grow
- Eager to learn, curious
- Think out of the box, pragmatic
- Pro-active, anticipate changes and promotes innovative ideas.
- Ability to work in team environment, including virtual
- Analytical skills
- Ethical behaviour
- Excellent communication and presentation (oral and written)
To well-qualified and motivated candidates, we offer:
- An opportunity to develop functional and technical skills and expertise in an area of specialization
- A unique chance to be a real active part in the development of the company (entrepreneurial spirit)
- A positive challenge in a professional but still friendly and innovative business environment
- An attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities
- The advantages of a relatively small structure (around 60 people) in terms of direct communication, flexibility, dynamism and fast decision-making, combined with the financial strength and stability of larger structures, active worldwide, thanks to our solid shareholders' base
- Traffic jam free headquarter
We are looking for both employees and contractors.
Send your CV via the button below.