Do you want to be part of a team that takes your career development as seriously as it does client satisfaction? A team that is ambitious and passionate about excellence? A team that knows that if you stop learning, you stop delivering? If this strikes a chord with you, if you are someone who relishes a challenge at the cutting-edge, who is creative yet practical and who wants nothing but the best for their clients - then we need to talk!
We are looking for a Business Analyst with an interest in Project Management for a project in the Namur region.
How does the position will look like?
As an Aprico Business Analyst, you will assist the client in the alignment of their business goals with the best possible IT solution to achieve them
- You will support the client in the definition of their issues and needs in the most formal and qualitative ways.
- Actively participate in the analysis (Business and Process)
- Validate the analysis made by your team members
- Validate the alignment between the business demands and the solution that will be offered to the client.
- Oversee and coordinate the tests of various electronic documents
- Oversee and coordinate the change management track
- You will work in collaboration with a Program Manager.
- As Project Manager, you are responsible for the organization of workshops, planning, reporting and estimations.
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- You have proven experience in producing high quality deliverables as Business Analyst.
- You are interested in Project Management methodologies; some experience is a plus.
- You are fluent in French and English
- You are a strong communicator. Communication is a key skill, self-confidence is an expected quality. You are aware and experienced with communication behaviors of C level's: to the point, sharp and killing.
- You have strong writing and expression skills
- You are stress resistant and able to take different assignments.
- You have a good knowledge of modeling notations (UML, BPMN). The knowledge of at least one or more modeling tools is important; industry certifications constitute an asset.
- You have a university degree.
And what do we offer you?
- A familiar atmosphere that is part of the Aprico culture.
- A competitive salary package/rating
- A team of experts in development, architecture and analysis. This allows you to have sparring partners.
Apply now and discover more about our opportunity !