Do you want to be part of a team that takes your career development as seriously as it does client satisfaction? A team that is ambitious and passionate about excellence? A team that knows that if you stop learning, you stop delivering? If this strikes a chord with you, if you are someone who relishes a challenge at the cutting-edge, who is creative yet practical and who wants nothing but the best for their clients - then we need to talk!
We are looking for a DevOps engineer who is interested to join our skilled team to work on several interesting, long term projects. This position is open to both freelancers and employees.
How does the position will look like?
- As a DevOps engineer, you will work on several projects about the automatization of deployments and the acceleration of delivery processes at the client's site.
- You will participate in the set up and development of the global DevOps landscape and associated toolsets.
- You facilitate the setup, optimisation, documentation and continuous delivery by using automated tools and scripts.
- You propose and implement new and innovative ways to improve efficiency and productivity of development teams
- You will set up and automate build, deploy and release processes for Agile teams
- You will be responsible to apply the new DevOps practices and integrate the tools and processes with the existing Continuous Build & Integration platform.
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- You have minimum 3 years of experience within Application Lifecycle Management and are interested in the DevOps tools.
- You have a good knowledge of continuous delivery and tools (e.g. Jenkins, Jira, GIT...) and automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Kubernetes...)
- You have a bachelor in IT (or equal by experience)
- You are either fluent in French or Dutch. You also have a good knowledge of English.
- You have what it takes to be a real 'Apricotier': you have the ambition to become an expert in what you do, you are willing to invest in yourself and you have a strong focus on the client.
And what do we offer you?
- You can expect a tailor-made training plan in DevOps technologies, depending on your skills and ambitions. You can count on coaches to help you in this track.
- We offer you a competitive salary package, including a company car
- Next to this, you will be part of the Aprico family and are welcome to all of our events
Apply now and discover more about our opportunity !