Do you want to be part of a team that takes your career development as seriously as it does client satisfaction? A team that is ambitious and passionate about excellence? A team that knows that if you stop learning, you stop delivering? If this strikes a chord with you, if you are someone who relishes a challenge at the cutting-edge, who is creative yet practical and who wants nothing but the best for their clients - then we need to talk!
At Aprico Consultants, you'll be part of a fast-growing family that seeks to support its members at both the client interface and in developing new skills. We do this by drawing upon the resources we've built up over more than twenty years of doing our customers proud.
We take our work very seriously - ourselves - not so much! Our management team is always open to innovative suggestions and fresh perspectives. Together, we create top-quality digital solutions that have the power to make the world a better, more secure place.
Aprico Consultants is looking for an Enterprise Architect for an international project in Brussels. He is responsible for defining the enterprise future state and the support of the business transformation.
What will the position look like?
As Enterprise Architect, you lead discussions between diverse groups of stakeholders across the enterprise, with the objective of defining and ensuring a consistent architecture and roadmap for the execution of the company strategy.
Your Responsibilities :
- Gather, understand and consolidate functional and technical requirements from the business vision and strategy.
- Define the overall architecture for certain functional domains and translate it into clear architectural recommendations and guidelines.
- Define and maintain the roadmap(s) of these domains to ensure that the strategic goals are realized through timely implementation of systems, platforms and infrastructure.
- Guide the architects' community to help them implementing the target architecture.
- Ensure architectural governance within these domains to make sure that the portfolio of initiatives is following the architectural guidelines and roadmaps.
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- You have a University Degree.
- Fluent in French or Dutch. English is a must.
- More than 10 years of experience in IT engineering and 5 years in Enterprise Architecture.
- Able to lead technical teams - enterprise architects need to take the initiative to persuade, inspire, motivate and influence others to make quality decisions with a high level of stakeholder buy-in.
- Collaborative - enterprise architects make sure all different stakeholders views are considered when defining recommendations.
- Articulate and persuasive - enterprise architects must spend substantial time communicating and educating.
- Able to write architecture documents with top quality, and understandable by different audiences - business, architects' community, top management etc.
- Comfortable with top management (CxO-level) - presenting without undue tension and nervousness, understanding how they think and work.
- Able to negotiate - enterprise architects are always seeking win-win solutions.
- Able to deal with ambiguity & change - enterprise architects are change agents.
- Energetic, enthusiast and passionate.
- Stress resistant and flexible.
What do we offer?
- A familiar atmosphere that is part of the Aprico culture.
- A competitive salary package/rating
- A team of experts in Architecture. This allows you to have sparring partners.