Function / Key tasks
- Responsible for establishing business relationships to enable efficient delivery of ICT services
- Establish with the business the expected Service Levels, measure and report on it
- Lead and direct operations and development teams to make sure that service level agreements (SLAs) are guaranteed
- Create awareness and implement ITIL basics within the organization
- Manage capacity and resources in a multi-disciplinary environment,
- Liaise, keep in contact with IT providers to make sure that services are managed and maintained
- Responsible for the IT services and manage the day to day delivery of the services
- Responsible for the delivering of new functionality required by the business while protecting the integrity of existing services
- Make sure that service asset and configuration are properly controlled, and that accurate and reliable information about these assets is available when needed
- Plan and schedule maintenance and service Windows
- Responsible for the change management process
- Communicate about IT services within the Organizationprofile
- Master degree in Computer Science, engineering or related field/experience
- 3 to 5 years proven experience in IT environment
- IT Service Management or other relevant experience is a plus
- Experience in managing a team is a plus
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Languages: FR, NL, ENG.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Personality : analytical, structured, assertive, solution oriented, critical thinking, customer oriented, time management
We offer you
- A pleasant working atmosphere, in a human-sized company looking to the future.
- A young and dynamic team, driving with conviction its transformation towards the future.
- An attractive salary and working conditions, with extra-legal benefits.
- A participatory corporate culture, where the human aspects and the work/life balance is recognized as important.
- Our offices are central located in Brussels, close to public transport.