You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then we will be more than happy to meet you!
- Arhs Digital is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to work in a team in full Agile mode for one of BeLux Top Ten technological companies, based in Brussels.
- We are looking for individuals willing to commit themselves for a longer period assignment, conditional on regular evaluation moments.
- The position is open for freelancers as well.
- You will be working in a highly professional environment with cutting edge technology.
- The Agile team in which you will be working will be end to end responsible for all solutions in one of the following subject areas:
- Web application team
- The Scrum Master is responsible for the correct application of Scrum principles and for the continuous improvement of the usage of the Scrum framework.
- The Scrum Master organises the Agile Team by organising stand-up meetings, sprint planning, product demo's and sprint reviews. He/she ensures that roadblocks are removed during sprints and that all possible clarifications have been done before a sprint begins.
- Motivates the team and makes sure team members take up the necessary responsibility to deliver in a most efficient way.
- Explain the delays in the deliveries
- Monitor the skills level of each Agile Team member (related to tools/ knowledge/ behaviour) and escalate if not ok.
- Defines the full planning of the dedicated resources and works with the Product Owner to support short and long-term release planning, and to keep work backlog healthy and prepared for execution.
- This role might be for you if you are experienced in Scrum and have extensive knowledge of software and BI
- You must have experience managing Software Web application and BI projects, preferably managing or performing BI projects using an Agile Scrum approach. PMI-ACP, Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) or Scrum Master (CSM) certification preferred.
- You will need to have excellent oral and written communication skills in English (Dutch and French would bring added value).
- It will be a big plus if you have experience in working in a complex, cross-cultural environment.