Arhs Developments - Senior Java/J2EE Developer
Durée indéterminée, Freelance
> 5 ans d'expérience
- To meet the growing demand of our clients, we are looking for a senior Java/J2EE Developer to serve as a key member of their development team.
- Full involvement with the technical design, development, unit testing, deployment and maintenance of application
- Develop application code and design documentation
- Participation in the gathering and analysis of the business requirements
- Design and develop highly reliable and scalable solutions to meet business requirements
- Understand and apply reusable design patterns
- Strong front and back-end web-development experience
- Strong understanding of system architecture, object-oriented design, and design patterns
- Advanced knowledge of Java/J2EE technologies, application servers, software architecture
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP, REST...)
- Extensive experience with frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts...
- Excellent technical design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Heavy experience with Agile software development practices and principles (automated testing, continuous integration, automatic build, ...)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience using software development best practices
- Requirements: At least 5 years of Java/J2ee development experience
Arhs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in IT services for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
Lire la suite
Our assets and expertise cover several domains including mobile applications, digital trust, e-Government, content management, e-Procurement or business process management.
With more than 350 consultants, the Arhs Group proposes to its customers either a specific and competitive delivery model on a fixed price basis through its local Software Factories in Luxembourg and Brussels, or a classical time and means mode.
Arhs had a successful track record since 2003, and has, since then, built up a large number of satisfied clients that includes many top companies (in the telco, industry and bank sectors) and some of the largest local government agencies.
Our values are to leverage excellence, to be result oriented, to ensure commitment and to ensure adaptability.
Arhs is ISO 90001:2008 certified. Arhs Developments and Arhs Developments Belgium, for their Software Development and Maintenance activities, have been appraised at Level 2 of the CMMI Institute's Capability Maturity Model Integration. Arhs Cube had the PSF approval as “Operator of Communication Networks and Secondary Computer Systems in the Financial Sector”.