Description of the open position
As a Citrix/VMware expert at Arhs your role includes
- You are responsible for the technical achievements and you take care of the installations and configurations of the software in short and/or long term projects at customer sites.
- You examine on a proactive and critical way the IT environment and you formulate the necessary proposals for improvement.
- You are responsible for designing and the implementation of the infrastructure.
- You make consistent and quality manner documents.
- You have experience with ITIL and agreed service levels
- You offer 2nd and 3rd line support.
- You will develop your own expertise to maximize your knowledge and apply it optimally with customers.
What we expect from you
- You have a Master or Bachelor of equivalent experience, in the direction of Informatics.
- In addition, you have at least 5 years relevant experience with Citrix XenServer / XenCenter and VMware.
- You are certified in Citrix XenApp 6.5: CCEE / Citrix XenDesktop 7.x: CCP V.
- You are certified in VMware vSphere environments
- You have working knowledge of AppSense
- You have knowledge of LDAP, TCP / IP, DNS, DHCP, Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012.
- You have notions of SQL commands and scripting.
- You have knowledge and understanding of automation methodologies for deployment purposes within a Citrix environment.
- In addition to your knowledge and experience, you also have the following competences:
- You can independently organize your work.
- You are an enthusiastic and a professional team player.
- You are an analytical and a problem solving person.
- You have good communication skills
- You are stress resistant and inquisitive.
- In addition to a passion for IT technology, you enjoy working in a customer focused environment.
- You are punctual and have a great sense of responsibility.
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You have a driving license B.
We offer you
- An attractive salary and different extra legal advantages;
- The integration in a very dynamic team and company;
- The opportunity to participate to major development projects using state-of-the-art technologies;
- Continuous Learning and Trainings
- A wide range of opportunities for career development;
- This opportunity is open for a freelance.