Our client is active in IT Security Software and Vulnerability Management. They are looking for a dedicated Key Account Manager for the sales and market development in the BeNelux & France market with a focus on the French speaking area's based in their office in Leuven (Belgium). As Kam you will be responsible for generation of new business as well as managing a selection of their customers within the designated region. Together with the existing representatives in this key region, you will be executing growth and account management.
- Generation of new business leads and build relationships.
- Significant interaction with clients, both face-to-face, online and over the telephone.
- Identify business opportunities through research of specific industry or market.
- Recommend the most suitable solution according to the customer's requirements by engaging with the technical staff.
- Build and maintain a constant opportunity pipeline for new business.
- Take responsibility and ownership.
- Meeting sales targets set by management and contributing to team targets.
- In conjunction with the technical staff, prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations of the software.
- Maintain all sales activities in the CRM system (Salesforce).
- Self-starter who is pro-active, creative, with lots of initiative and a positive, enthusiastic and can-DO attitude.
- Master degree of relevant university studies (Economics, IT or Engineering).
- 5-10 years experience in sales and/or new business development (B2B experience).
- Strong personal presence, capable of engaging senior management.
- Gets motivated by creating new business from A to Z with a winner mentality.
- Fluent in French and English (Dutch is a plus).
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic or extensive knowledge about IT security and IT in general.
- Able to travel throughout sales territory (NL/Bel/Lux).