AUSY is part of the Randstad Holding and offers services in 6 areas of expertise: Finance, IT, Human Resources, Life Sciences, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. However, our people are the asset that makes us stand out. Their passion, entrepreneurship, and fun attitude define the AUSY DNA.
We are constantly on the look-out to hire new inspired talent to join our organisation. Do you have what it takes to become an AUSY expert?
Application Support Engineer (for the European Commission)
Background & Context
Within the context of a customer protection project, the European Commission will use a Web-based system to allow restricted online communication (bilateral exchanges and/or coordinated actions) and exchange of alerts within a large range of stakeholders (about 400 authorities and several hundreds of consumers NGOs in the European Union).
The technical solution will be based on a combination of a new custom-developed module for case management and alerts, a Confluence Wiki for knowledge sharing, and a public website.
Within this context, Ausy is urgently looking for a driven Web Application Support Engineer to ensure the proper development of the online interface of these new systems.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Provide user guidance and support regarding the use of the new module, the confluence Wiki and the website. This includes
- Providing 2nd line Helpdesk support
- Resolving incidents (responding to common issues and enquiries)
- Assigning tickets to relevant experts or to the internal team
- Supporting the technical implementation of new business areas in the application
- Analysing problems and reporting bugs
- Initiating changes and proposing improvements to resolve problems
- Preparing and assisting with acceptance testing of bug fixes and improvements
- Drafting content for knowledge database / Faqs
- Support the technical implementation of the new tools, including testing
- Devise and write user documentation
- Devise and provide specific training courses and user guidance materials in English for the (future) users: quick-start guide, elaboration of FAQ, 'how-to' and/or troubleshooting articles
Knowledge & Skills
Proven knowledge in end-user assistance.
- Experience with managing customer relationship and/or providing support services
- Good understanding of online community projects and the ability to understand and describe the system functionalities
- Experience with user guidance and support
- Experience of website monitoring and quality management
- Experience with user training (being able to devise and provide specific training courses and user guidance materials)
- Ideally ITIL knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to draft in a clear and structured manner
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Good capability of working in a multicultural environment and to handle online relationships with customers having various cultural backgrounds.
Project duration: 18 months (possible prolongnation).
Startdate: As soon as possible
Interested? Please send your CV via the button below.