AUSY is part of the Randstad Holding and offers services in 6 areas of expertise: Finance, IT, Human Resources, Life Sciences, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. However, our people are the asset that makes us stand out. Their passion, entrepreneurship, and fun attitude define the AUSY DNA.
We are constantly on the look-out to hire new inspired talent to join our organisation. Do you have what it takes to become an AUSY expert?
Boston Scientific CRM R&D is looking for a Software Engineer to support and deliver strategic initiatives supporting our proprietary Web application. In this role the individual will provide Tier2 level application support. In this position, team work and networking with business partners and cross-functional IT team members is a necessary skill. The individual should enjoy working in a fast pace, high visibility and high impact environment. The position is a part of the R&D Development Operations team, partnering with BSC Information Systems, and our external providers to provide operational support for the production and Web-based server infrastructure for the LATITUDE application. This individual should be highly motivated with excellent analysis and execution skills.
- To provide Tier2 level operational support for the LATITUDE application; including rotating after-hours and weekend support.
- Escalations from the customer service teams.
- Proactively monitoring the infrastructure.
- Responding to alarms.
- Working out root cause and resolution via triage teams.
- Investigates and evaluates existing technologies.
- Supports testing of new technologies and targets for research within functional area.
- Generates data to support publications, posters, presentations, and internal documents.
- Develops an understanding of experiments/protocols and design process; executes under direction; completes routing work independently within functional area.
- Applies basic data analysis; develops understanding of more complex data analysis; identifies basic problematic issues with data; compares results with historical data.
- Summarizes results, contributes to the generation of technical reports, and completes experimental paperwork/lab notebook documentation.
- Develops methods and processes under direction from Senior technical staff.
- Complies with site and department specific procedures on record keeping, use of log books, materials receiving, and inventory control.
- Completes time records and reports projects allocated time.
- Adheres to all EH&S procedures and general housekeeping SOP's.
- Remains knowledgeable of technologies within functional area.
- Belgian workpermit and resident in Belgium (office based role in Diegem).
- Very good to excellent knowledge of English.
- Computer Science experience - Software Engineer
- Database knowlegde and experience like: SQL, Linux
- Internet/Web application support experience
- An entry level professional is possible.
- General knowledge and application of technical and business concepts, procedures, and practices.
- Interprets company policies and procedures to resolve issues.
- Beginning knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Problem Solving: Applies professional concepts and company policies and procedures, analyzes data or situations, and exercises judgment to recommend solutions to solve problems.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be obtained.
- Planning and Organization: Plans, organizes, and prioritizes own daily work routine to meet established schedule with guidance from manager.
- Discretion/Latitude; Supervision Received; Decision Making: Receives general supervision.
- Makes recommendations which may be reviewed by manager.
- May exercise authority within limits. May seek guidance in resolving problems.
- Business Relationships and Project Management: Begins establishing and cultivating internal business relationships to facilitate completion of tasks.
- May participate in project teams.
- Impact: Participates in the completion of departmental projects and goals.
- Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would normally require an expenditure of resources to rectify.
- Liaison: Engages with internal company and occasional external contacts.
- Uses discretion, diplomacy and tact in interactions.
A very interesting salary package and nice career perspectives
Contact us via the button below.