- You want to be part of a highly skilled team and build a world-class software.
- You have a passion for Java development.
- Joining a dynamic healthy growing Belgian company based in Louvain-la-Neuve, with a worldwide scope, makes sense to you.
... Then Babelway is your place to be !
We are currently hiring 3 great people to make a difference in our product development team. We need:
- one front-end specialist
- one DevOps engineer
- one full stack Java developer
With your fellow team members, you will participate to the full development life cycle of the Babelway Platform in a collaborative atmosphere.
Matching with your experience and interests, your responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement new functional extensions
- Imagine new path for easing the first-time user experience by making complex concepts simple and easy to use
- Provide advanced support to other teams, partners and customers
- Design and implement robust messaging components
- Create simple modern and beautiful interfaces
- Implement requests and feedback from users
- Integrate with modern web platforms and third party app stores
- Participate in the development and maintenance of a Linux Cloud-based Java environment.
- Knowledge of Java is the only real technical must-have;
- You have an engineer or a master degree in computer science or equivalent by experience.
- You have more than 5 years' experience in Java development.
- You are both comfortable in French and English.
- You experiment a true work-pleasure through delivering simple and effective solutions to advanced technology challenges.
- On the human side, you are a teamplayer, open, persevering person, searching for best solutions through both listening to and convincing your colleagues. You are accountable, involved and autonomous.
- An interest for infrastructure management will be considered as an asset.
- A unique chance to join the core team of an ambitious software project.
- An open, flexible but yet structured environment, with great actual and future horizons.
- A human face management, where excellence is combined to a no-blame attitude through an interdependent way of working.
- A wonderful development opportunity of your talents, as our challenges constantly evolve with our team and vice-versa.
- An attractive salary package with extra legal advantages.
- An out-of-traffic-jam location in Louvain-la-Neuve.
Wishing to join us? We are looking forward to meeting you !