About the client
Our client is an IoT-solution provider based in the heart of Antwerp.
About the job
- You will analyze business problems to gain a full understanding of business processes and to-be processes to achieve the customer's business requirements.
- You facilitate the customer's decision by developing a functional design document that will drive the development process.
- You will work together with different teams to gain all this information.
- You will also make sure that the different teams are up to date via workshops and training sessions.
- You are also responsible for the documenting of business requirements and the expected outcome.
- You also plan the user acceptance testing to successfully maintain the application.
- Bachelor or Master in computer science or (applied) informatics or equal by relevant experience.
- You have at least 2 years' experience in business applications with a focus on business modeling and software implementation.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and with UML.
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch.
- Experience with user experience design and design of Rest APIs is considered a plus.
- Young and fun environment (team events, knowledge sharing sessions, etc.).
- You would work with the newest technologies on challenging projects.
- Attractive salary package with many benefits.
- Flexible work schedule.