About the client
Our client is a dynamic and growing company that specialises in infrastructure automation and support as a service.
About the job
As DevOps engineer you will be part of our operations team. After a thorough intake with the client you will be responsible for the design of infra/cloud solutions. This means scripting and automating solutions, as well as installing, configuring, tuning and solving problems of soft-& Hardware. You will find new solutions (infra & cloud) for both on premise as in the cloud. Finally you will be part of the rotation in our support department.
- Bachelor/Master in computer science or (applied) informatics or equal by relevant experience;
- At least 3 years' experience as System or DevOps engineer;
- Good knowledge of Linux;
- Good knowledge of virtualization and/or the public cloud is a plus;
- Experience with AWS, Azure, containers (Docker) or Kanban is a big plus;
- Good experience with scripting (Ansible/Chef, Puppet or Python);
- You are communicative and focus on quality;
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch
- A hi-tech and flexible environment;
- The opportunity to gain experience in an emerging start-up;
- A competitive salary completed with benefits (insurances, company car, NET representation, etc.).