About the client
Our client is an IoT-solution provider based in the heart of Antwerp.
About the job
- As a UX Designer you start by conducting user research with your target audience and identifying needs and problems to improve their experience.
- For this aspect you will work closely together with business analysts.
- Based on your research, you collaborate with users, define new ideas, and design a solution using different techniques: information architecture, wire framing and prototyping.
- One of the most important things of your job will be testing your design with users for validation.
- During implementation you will work closely together with the development team and provide them with a detailed description and visualized solution to assure a successful implementation.
- In order to deliver to most optimal experience, you will exceed to being: a user researcher, a Data Analyst, an information architect, a usability tester and a user interface designer.
- Bachelor or Master in computer science or (applied) informatics or equal by relevant experience;
- You have at least 2 years' experience as a UX designer in a user focused environment;
- You have experience with visual design & design thinking methodology;
- You are familiar with human behaviour and psychology;
- You are able to organize and conduct interviews/tests and you're not afraid to lead CO-creation workshops;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Good knowledge of English, Dutch is considered a big plus.
- Young and fun environment (team events, knowledge sharing sessions, etc.).
- You would work with the newest technologies on challenging projects.
- Attractive salary package with many benefits.
- Flexible work schedule.