Blue Pimento is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Java JEE consultant to further reinforce our existing team.
- Our new colleague will be responsible for the development of JEE applications and will be able to work independently following the priorities and timing of the project plan.
- He closely follows the procedures of the project (check-in, check-out, time sheet reporting and punctuality) and will adhere to the rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture.
- We are looking for a professional with good communication skills, and the ability to interact with the project's stakeholders, including business and technical contacts.
Technical skills & certifications
We are looking for a professional with 5 year-plus Java SE/EE experience:
- Knowledge of Java EE,
- Knowledge of Java SE,
- Experience in distributed application design and architecture,
- Knowledge of web technologies (HTML, HTTP, CSS...),
- Knowledge of SOA,
- Knowledge of testing, especially Unit Testing (JUnit, Mokito)
- Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Angular
- Tomcat Application Server,
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum methodology,
- Interest in Cloud Computing and Amazon (AWS) framework,
- Interest in Android/iOS technologies.
- Linux experience
In addition to a complete salary package that includes a company car and benefits we offer the opportunity to join an experienced team of people who share a dedicated interest in Information Technologies.