BNP Paribas Cardif - The top insurance provider for a world in flux
BNP Paribas Cardif is an innovative insurance provider. We aim to position ourselves in Belgium as the number one specialist in the protection of repayment of all types of credit.
Your responsibilities as Actuary Solvency II & Valuation are :
- Inputs collection of all lines of business
- Aggregation of portfolios data to model points using advanced statistical technics (machine learning, clustering, K-means method, ...)
- Data coherence/homogeneity tests using statistical & mathematical models
- Ensure the quality of data and introduce further controls
- Ensure the adequacy between accounting and actuarial data
- Enhance and keep models up to date in line with requirements and new projects (Solvency II, IFRS, ....)
- Conduct the Prophet Workspaces parametrisation in order to run the cash flows
- Perform the solvency II technical provision calculation (BEL +RISK MARGIN)
- Perform the calculation of Solvency II indicators (SCR + MCR)
- Perform the calculation of Risk profile indicators
- Perform the Value indicators (PVFP, VIF, ...) calculation for both portfolio & New Business.
- Analyse & Explain the results of the different calculations
- Perform technical analyses notes for inputs & SII indicators.
Strengths and skills that you can provide
- Master degree in Actuarial Sciences/mathematics/Statistics
- 3 to 5 years of experience in insurance business, and preferably in solvency 2 domain
- Knowledge of tools such as MS Office, VBA, SAS.
- Knowledge of one of the following tools is an asset: R, Prophet, IBNRS, JAVA
- Have an excellent command (written and spoken) of English. One of the national languages (FR/NL) is essential
- Methodical, organized, result and quality driven
- Dynamic, self-driven and flexible, and ability to work independently as well as a team player
- Stress resistant and flexible resource
When we look at this world in flux, diversity and inclusion are key values. At BNP Paribas Cardif, we seek to attract and retain employees of all ages and from all manner of backgrounds. Each employee has their own level of experience and set of skills, enabling us to improve our performance and bolster our innovative strength.
What does BNP Paribas Cardif offer?
- We provide a full-time, open-ended contract in a growing company within the sound and stable BNP Paribas Group
- A multifaceted position supported by extensive training tailored to your requirements, enabling you to hone your skills
- A dynamic and welcoming work environment along with an attractive salary and fringe benefits.
- Genuine career advancement opportunities within the company and the BNP Paribas Group
Want to take on the challenge?
Apply online now - we look forward to hearing from you.