We are currently looking for many diffirent Functional / Business Analysts.
For one of our clients, we are looking for a functional analist Transition/Migration.
- Guide business experts in assessing the impact of the transition on the processes and guide them in the definition of solution.
- Discover and sketch the applications and IT tools supporting the business processes.
- Detect the impacts on IT applications and guide application experts to obtain detailed solutions.
- Drive detailed analysis on both business and IT side.
- Obtain solution definition for identified impacts and issues.
- Assess the feasibility of the proposed business and IT solutions and verify the balance cost-benefit-operational risk.
- Define test scenario, define, collect and build test data
- Organize test execution
- Execute tests
- Diagnose root-cause of defect, obtain adequate solution
- Follow-up on defect resolution.
- Document and communicate
- Project expectation towards people impacted by but not involved in the project
- Impact assessment and related solutions to the involved actors and to the management
- issues and expected decisions at the adequate level
- IT background in architecture or in multiple applicative domains.
- Excel or generic data manipulation tools
- Able to quickly understand an application functional and technical architecture
- Able to sketch/characterize application interactions from the analyst's input if it is not formalized.
- SQL or standard query language
- Background in IT projects (build, testing and go-live phases)
- Background MIG
- Background in energy market processes
- Background in ATRIAS program
- ability to navigate from conceptual to detailed level on business process and IT application
- hands-on do-er (documentation, reporting, search and analysis of data
- autonomous and self-driven in a changing context
- ability to visually present and explain complex context, problem and solution
- ability to work cross-silo, cross domain and cross company.
- ability to keep the focus on the objectives in the midst of complexity and agitation
- ability to drive meetings with experts and to obtain clear context
- diagnostic, problem and risk analysis
- main working language: EN