The IP Core Fast Ethernet replacement project is needed because the current SW release (R15) on the Nokia Sr routers is the last software that supports the Fast Ethernet boards. As from release R16 these boards are deprecated and have to be removed from the chassis before the upgrade. Therefore an engineer is needed to assist in the tasks below
- Analyses, inventory, technical planning and optimization (configuration) of Ethernet based services.
- Delivering technical input for the fulfillment and field force organization.
- Defining technical procedures and help to define E2E processes.
- Supporting migration activities during maintenance window until they become self-fulfilling.
- Technical skills:
- Good technical knowledge and experience of IP routing & switching and MPLS services.
- Experience with Nokia 7750 Service Router platform is a big plus.
- Good analytical skills and a good sense of taking ownership.
- Scripting language (e.g. Python) and automation skills is a big plus.
- Personal skills:
- Able to work both independently or as part of a team.
- Preferable Dutch speaking with a good practical knowledge of English.