We are looking for a Senior Project Manager for our client in Antwerp
- Manage IT software development project through the entire cycle (scope, budget, timing, IT & business stakeholders)
- Manage project team (.net developers, Functional Analyst, system engineer, tester, architects) and 2 implementation consultants from the implementation partner.
- Report to and align with the international steering committee, project sponsor and product owners involved.
- Have a good understanding of the business requirements, project stakes, benefits, constraints, interdependencies.
- Coordinate communication with all areas and stakeholders of the organization impacted by the project, incl IT departments in other client countries
- Manage expectations.
- Define project plans and teamwork assignments, direct and monitor work efforts on a daily basis, identify resource needs, performing quality review. Escalate functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet the project goals.
- Coordinate the sourcing with the external vendor
- Ensure coherence and good cooperation within the project team.
- Liaise with the infrastructure and operations teams for the implementation
- Ensure compliance with the PMO methodology, tools and standards
- Deliver project documentation and formal reporting.
- Technical Skills:
- Experience (5y+) in IT project management including technical complex/large projects
- good overall understanding of IT matter (architecture, IT organization, IT infrastructure, technologies)
- Very good understanding of leading a software development project (Agile/Scrum based approach in the context of a waterfall program)
- knowledge of IT security and identity management is a plus.
- Capacity to lead project team members and convince stakeholders in a matrix organization
- Autonomous and very well organized
- English, Dutch
- Personal Skills: Strong communication skills