Brainbridge - SharePoint Expert
> 2 ans d'expérience
- SharePoint Server 2010/2013/2016 Infrastructure support, including but not limited to:
- Complex server farm configurations
- Cross farm service applications and farm trusts
- Non standard authentication mechanisms (ADFS, ADFS Federation, Kerberos, ...)
- Load balancing and reverse proxy concepts and requirements
- SQL Server Management
- Active Directory User Management
- PowerShell Scripting
- Backup / Restore
- FIM / MIM
- Nintex and WorkFlow Manager (SharePoint 2013)
- Knowledge of Search 2013 of search based applications
- Comfortable with configuring Web parts and Web part pages creating sites, document libraries, lists and views search refiners and taxonomies, Office integration and reporting functions;
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Active Directory environments, and SharePoint security groups and support for Active Directory migration projects that impact SharePoint operations
- Languages : Dutch - English
Location: Huizingen, Brussels or Antwerp
Brainbridge was founded in 1998 as a small independent company but with a great vision: “to be a market leader in the provision of innovative WorkForce & IT solutions”. Since then, Brainbridge has grown out to be a strong and reliable ally for all flexible staffing and IT business continuity challenges.
Lire la suite
We started as a mono-disciplinary company but can now call ourselves a Hybrid WorkForce Partner with the ability to provide not only suitable IT Professionals but also contract management, high potential young graduates, engineering profiles and MSP services.
In 2013 we moved to brand new offices, located right next to our former headquarters at the Noorderlaan in Antwerp. With 900 square meters of office space, our ambitions to grow even further are well covered.
In 2016 Brainbridge IT Staffing managed a turnover of 30,5 million euro with a total of 225 contracts and a team consisting of 15 people.
As we are growing fast, our team now consists of 23 people.