For our client, an important international consultancy we are urgently looking for a Business Analyst.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible of anticipating and managing any crisis situation by defining and testing a framework for organizational that could interrupt the operations.
By joining this company located in Brussels, you will give your profile the international extra experience, which will allow you to develop your career in a multicultural environment. Also you will join a world known/established teams of professionals that work in a challenging environment.
- You are responsible of ensuring that our core banking services respect all the standards.
- You will be in charge of aligning the Target Security Model with ISO 22301.
- You will be in charge of supervising and following up the plan and actions based on business plan.
- You will ensure the elaboration of 2020 business plan by managing the teams and ensuring that the policies are being respected.
- You will optimise the tasks, lead the teams and provide trainings when necessary.
- You hold a bachelor degree or a master.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst.
- You have a very good knowledge & experience in project management (Prince2, PMI or Agile).
- You have excellent communication skills, and are good at relationship building.
- You speak perfectly French, English and Dutch.
- A gross annual salary up to 60K depending of your experience.
- A very interesting extra-legal package (health insurance, pension plan).
- A company car and a fuel card.
- Meal vouchers 8€, net expenses.
- The chance to join an international group, full of career opportunities with an international environment.
- A company that cares about its employees and put their comfort as a top priority.
Interested? Send us your CV ASAP!