For a national relevant insurance company, we are urgently looking for a Business Analyst.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible of joining a well stablished team of analysts within the insurance field, you will manage the mise en place of dev projects in the insurance field.
By joining this company located in Brussels, You will have the chance to participate in various certifications and trainings to improve your skills. You will grow into a dynamic and really close team, in a healthy company. They are one of the leaders of the Belgian consultancy market and are constantly evolving.
- You have the responsibility of defining, analysing, and documenting the business requirements, as well as translating them in IT solutions.
- You will support the head of projects for product and procedures development and implementations, you'll also develop the testing scenarios.
- You will improve processes and team effectiveness.
- You'll be responsible of doing the quality analysis within the timeframes.
- You hold a Bachelor degree.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in the IT domain in a similar environment.
- You have good knowledge of Agile and Prince 2.
- You have a strong technical background, with a deep understanding of IT Sector and development.
- You have very good communication skills, and are good at relationship building.
- You speak perfectly English, French and Dutch will be an asset.
- A gross annual salary up to 60K depending of your experience.
- A very interesting extra-legal package (health insurance, pension plan).
- A company car and a fuel card.
- Meal vouchers 8€, net expenses.
- The chance to join a big group, full of career opportunities with an international environment.
- A company that cares about its employees and put their comfort as a top priority.
Interested? Send us your CV ASAP!