Ready to dedicate your analytic knowledge to a growing company in the consultancy area? You might be one of the next Business Analyst operating in a fast-growing market.
This company provides a real business analysis, project management, training and coaching services to the Financial Industry. Your objective is to reach a new height in project efficiency by delivering high quality project methodology from business cases to IT implementation through process and change management.
You will enjoy several certifications and trainings to improve your skills and your different tasks. You will involve into a dynamic and close team, in a healthy company with the greatest mindset.
- As a Business Analyst you will be in charge of those following process from A to Z
- Executing, managing, developing and following tests.
- You are responsible for reporting the feedback of your mission on a weekly basis to the Founder/Co-founder of the company.
- Identify, analyse and following defects.
- Handle changes of situation based on request.
- Train the end-users to new system and process.
- Analyse functional specifications.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in those fields (economy, engineering, IT, business).
- You have between 3 and 6 years relevant experience as a Business Analyst.
- You have an experience in the Financial industry or banking.
- You speak English and/or French or Dutch (fluently written and spoken).
- You will receive up to 50K€ per year depending on your experience and education + competitive package
- As a Business Analyst you will also enjoy a car (BMW serie 1 or 3) + fuel card that you can also us for private purpose. A parking location will be included as well which means you will save a lot of time.
- You receive an on target Cash bonus (Taxed only 12%!!!) + stock options in December. This means you will have extra cash just before Christmas to buy nice gifts.
- Meal vouchers €7
- Hospitalization insurance for you and your family + pension plan of 3.5 % which increase every year.
- You will also enjoy Ired and IIBA certification paid by the company which helps you to involve on a daily basis in your career.
- You will join a young and dynamic team where the team spirit is boosted by multiple team incentives (Technology gifts, team buildings...). You go to work with a smile every day!
Take this opportunity and send your resume via the button below.