Business & Decision is looking for a MS CRM/Agile Project Manager profile to take up responsibility of the delivery of small & medium sized projects (250 -500) Manday for our clients. Most of our implementation involve CRM's in the context of Marketing (Campaign Management / Automation) B2B & B2C.
In order to carry out the following responsibilities: Your will be involved in the whole lifecyle from occaisional pre-sales, POCS, client works shops, scoping and finally managing the delivery to our clients with a small dedicatied team.
Our CRM implementations cover the following areas:
- Marketing (Campaign Management / Automation) B2C & B2C
- SFA (Sales Force Automation) B2C & B2B
- Customer Servicing B2C & B2B
Integrating the Marketing, Sales and Servicing processes in the role of a CRM tool expert or CRM Business Analyst (and potentially Project Manager)
Ultimately you will be part of a group with a close partnership with Microsoft who are designing business solutions for Microsoft Dynamic CRM implementations, understanding the business requirements and translating these into solutions. Mapping the business requirements to IT tool functionality, tool prototyping, IT tool set-up & configuration, IT tool customization, specification of IT system integration requirements - architecture, IT integration work : coordination of delivery, evaluating technical feasibility, IT tool testing.
The ideal candidate must have
- At least 5-7 years experience in CRM projects (preferablably MS Dynamics)
- Expert in the implementation of CRM solutions (whole project lifecycle)
- Knowledge of CRM tools (Efficy, Oracle CRM tools, Salesforce.com or SAP CRM) is also considered
- Functional & Business Analysis experience
- IT architecturing skills
- Capable to work in a fixed price project context
- Excellent Communication skills - oral and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Speak fluently Dutch, French and English
- Experience of Agile development methodogies (Scrum, Rup, Lean, DSDM, ASD, Crystal Clear etc)
- Experience of Project Management methodolgies (Prince II, PMI)
- Methodology or PM certifications - Scrum Master, Prince II Practitioner, Lean Six Sigma etc
- Experience in the Financial Sector an advantage but not nessecary
- This role could be perfect for an Expert (functional or Technical) in CRM or someone leading an internal team who is looking to take the next step into managing projects to completion.
Our main values are Excellence, Respect and Modesty. To represent and live those values you also have the following skills:
- Entrepreneurship, Solution Oriented and Client Intimacy
- Team work, Social skills, Self-awareness and Communication skills
- Flexible and Adaptable
Business & Decision is an international Consulting and Systems Integration (CSI) company. Recognised as a by industry experts as a leader Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence (BI), Risk Management and a major supplier of services for e-Business and Enterprise Information Management (EIM). Business & Decision contributes to clients' success by driving maximum business performance. We have a reputation for functional and technical expertise, supported by strategic partnerships with all of the key technology vendors, meaning Business & Decision is equipped to deliver the best solutions for clients' technical, analytical and business needs. Located in 15 countries, Business & Decision currently employs more than 2800 people worldwide.
By joining Business & Decision, you will get an attractive consultant package including a company car, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects and international perspectives. You will integrate into a highly skilled team and enjoy our famous after work activities and events!