Business & Decision is looking for an Inside Sales Representative. If you are a result-oriented, always up for a challenge type of person, this role is for you. If you are eager to work together with the Solution sales team and the Customer Success managers to generate as much sales as possible, you should probably keep on reading!
What you can expect
As an Inside Sales Representative you will establish new customer relationships, but also maintain existing customer relationships.
- Active listening to customer needs, deploying your communication skills, recognizing opportunities and addressing customers in a professional manner.
Working in a team context, deploying your sales skills and this both in upselling and cross selling.
Act as the first point of contact for information about services and solutions to customers and build a relationship of trust with customers.
- Collect all necessary data and enter it correctly in CRM (Dynamics, Hubspot) and report progress.
You manage customers from the medium-sized to the large companies. You deal with outbound/inbound telephone calls daily, and you develop a customer database. You coordinate demand generating campaigns.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- 1-3 years of experience
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch
- A natural talent in the field of prospection and cold-calling potential clients
- Experience in solution selling within IT and sectors: Finance, Retail, Public, Industry
- Understanding and being able to apply social selling techniques (LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
Result-oriented, creative thinking and commercial mindset.
4 reasons to join us
- A multi-disciplinary approach: you can work in collaboration with other departments.
- More than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There's lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions and the opportunity to take ownership of new things on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get an attractive consultant package including a company car, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects and international perspectives.