- B&D is seeking a Junior Technical SharePoint consultant who will provide technical implementations of Microsoft SharePoint solutions.
- You will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge of SharePoint as well as your understanding of how SharePoint can be integrated in larger business environments.
- You will also become familiar with other Microsoft tools (Office 365, MS Dynamics 365.) and you will be able to follow trainings and pass internationally recognized MS SharePoint certification(s).
- The consultant will work closely with the IT department and network architect to implement Microsoft SharePoint environments as well as helping them to maintain and maximize the performance of existing SharePoint environments.
- Designing new SharePoint sites or develop existing ones;
- You will work on the analysis, design, configuration, coding, maintenance and support of the different Microsoft SharePoint services;
- you will interface directly with our clients to provide expert assistance to understand the business requirements.
- Bachelor/master degree in computer sciences, information management, or a strong interest for informatics with logistics knowledge or business background;
- You have a first experience with Microsoft SharePoint solutions;
- You already know object oriented programming and have first experiences in C# or equivalent technology;
- Good web development and/or web design skills are considered as a plus (HTML, CSS);
- Knowledge of related software and services such as Microsoft SharePoint Designer, Office 365, Business Connectivity Service, Search Service, Managed Metadata Service is an advantage;
- Fluency in Dutch and/or French and English.
By joining Business & Decision, you will receive an attractive consultant package including a company car, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects and international prospective. You will become part of a highly skilled team and enjoy our famous after work activities and events!