The IT BI team is part of the IT Applications & Development department that is in charge of all the integration, digital and BI developments within the client.
- The developers should work closely with:
- the functional analysis teams that supply specifications for the applications to produce;
- Ops teams : systems administration, database administration, production monitoring
- The external suppliers of application packages and of development tools used.
- You will get the opportunity to work on many different topics including amongst others: technical analysis, medialization, developments, testing and documentation related to BI matters in the field of the different businesses of the bank (CRM, Private Banking, Back Office,...).
- This function gives access to diversified projects in the BI domain sourcing different applications or giving some reporting.
- Our ETL developments are mainly done in Oracle Warehouse Builder but we're migrating to Talend.
- You will also participate actively in the 2nd level Support for the past and future delivered applications by the team.
- You should have experience in application and database development and technical analysis.
- The ETL, historisation, medialization and databases concepts have no secret for you,
- Experience and good understanding in financial field is a real advantage.
- You should be pragmatic, pro-active team player and have strong learning capabilities.
- You should adapt yourself easily in a changing environment.
- A strong sense of responsibilities and service combined with the ability to respect tight deadlines is also part of your personality.
- Oracle Database, Sybase, SQL Server and DB2
- SAP BO (Webi, Lumira, univers designer)
- Excel, Access & Vba