- Senior Engineer to help with a design and then to build an Active Directory structure to hold all the users/groups of all in house applications.
- He will help on implementing an IAM solution (ADFS with SAML v2 authentication mechanism), which will authenticate and authorise users against the new Active Directory.
- He will assist in integration with the various technologies, Java, MicroStrategy...
- Working closely with the Senior Infrastructure Architect, the project manager and security office, he will need to produce documentation with schemas and diagrams for the AD.
- Help to design AD structure with Roles and Responsibilities and Organisational unit (OU) design
- Troubleshoot problems in AD performance issues if any authentication issues with ADFS tool
- Propose MS interface tools for AD and ADFS management
- Report, manage, escalate incidents and propose solutions
- Create and maintain design documentation for the AD
- To be proactive and helpful with a positive attitude only
- To communicate with the domain application owners, with infrastructure team and with the IAM project team
- To be able to plan his work and provide visibility on to the management
- To enforce the IT security standards, security procedures, and to suggest tools for access monitoring to sync with Active Directory and ADFS.
- Provide solutions on technology and processes to assist decision making
- Create new checks, scripts to improve visibility
- To be able to work independently taking an initiative in his own work keeping his planning in focus and communicate risk of delay.
- Design AD structure document it and build it
- Advise on monitoring tools for AD which can be compatible with ADFS and access management in general
- Provide planning for his own work and assist in planning for the IAM tool deployment
- Advise on IT security in general and take part in all the discussion for the IAM project.
Knowledge and experience
- Expert in design and building of Active Directory architecture on overall enterprise environments and applications.
- Very good understanding of IAM technologies and processes and ability to provide solutions for improvements.
- Troubleshooting performance, performance tuning within the AD infrastructure.
- Expert in developing scripts for automation.
- Supporting all Windows and AD SA activities independently.
- 7+ years of experience on Windows Operating systems and Active Directory.
- Require excellent documentation skills.
- Full understanding of security concepts such as: DMZ, Firewalls, threat protection, VPN or packet inspection services.
- Good understanding and knowledge of SAML authentication mechanism.
- Expert in analysing and resolving Domain Controller and Active Directory Performance related issues.
- Expert in analysing Network traces, XPERF, Active Directory Collector Set data to resolve network and performance related issues within Domain Controllers.
- Good knowledge and experience with infrastructure and server theories, principles and concepts; application infrastructure and standards; networking fundamentals; Windows; Physical Server architecture
- Knowledge in Virtualization Technologies (i.e. VMware, HyperV) and LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies.
- Proven skills in integrating the IAM solutions with the different technologies
- Understanding of Java Enterprise applications
- Understanding of Database concepts (Relational as Oracle)
| ||With 400 employees Centric Belgium is a significant player in the Belgian IT market. We are headquartered in Oostkamp (Bruges), with an additional site in Zaventem (Brussels). Centric Belgium serves around 1,000 clients in Belgium, from small and midsize companies to multinationals. |
Centric Belgium's three key competencies are: IT Solutions, offering construction of standard software for markets such as the construction and retail sectors and the supply chain; Systems & Services, providing management and optimisation of systems and infrastructure for medium and large companies; IT Professionals, supplying high-level IT consultants.
| || || |