- Leading activities and staff while contributing to the tactical and strategical policies of a department or our customer as a whole to ensure a qualitative, efficient and customer-oriented service and thus contributing to the targets of the organisation.
- Leads billing, collection, customer service and order processing activities for all Tln mobile customers in the SME (Small Medium Office) and Corporate segment (Top 6000 customers)
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning & organization. Leading and managing activities to ensure short and midterm targets are reached.
- Continuous improvement. Searching for, identifying and implementing improvements in his own department as well as the customer journey.
- Reporting. Distributing reports internally, pro- and re-actively. Setting up new reports.
- Peoplemanagement. Leading, coaching, evaluating, motivating and developing his staff.
- Nature & Area of Impact:
- Regular contact with top customers both in pre-sales as in post-sales (acting like service manager / delivery director in customers context)
- Responsible for the translation & implementation of the strategy
- Business Expertise:
- Strong knowledge of specific business needs and expectations of this segment, as well as competition's solutions and offerings.
- Understanding of national market (Flanders, Wallonia and Brussels) and its cultural differences is required.
- Problem Solving:
- Lack of existing automated reports.
- IT systems (BSS, CRM,etc...) are not adapted to specific needs of the SME and Corporate segment.
- Interactions / Interpersonal Skills:
- Convincing internal parties of advantages and importance of changing processes to improve customer journey of the SME and Corporate segment.
- Creating a pro-active and open relationship focused on looking for improvements with stakeholdes of other departments that also have an impact on the customer journey of the SME and Corporate segment.
- Communication skills towards external parties (customers) are also required. Mostly service meetings