As member of the Office Automation Deployment Engineering team you'll participate in both operational and project related tasks.
Driven by release management or by new business requirements, existing packages must be updated or new packages must be created.
- Analysing software / application:
- Verify if the software is compliant with the company policies.
- Feasibility of the scripting of the software
- Advice the software advisory board.
- Scripting of software / applications (commercial & in house development) with:
- Flexera adminstudio
- Test and validate the scripted package / application on the test environment
- Follow-Up of failures: troubleshooting & fixing
- Supporting the deployment team
- Team player
- Windows System Engineer
- Very good experience with scripting
- Experience with SCCM
- Experience with Microsoft client
- Verbal and writing skills: English and Dutch or French
Skill and experience, thorough knowledge of the following
- Very good knowledge of:
- Flexera Adminstudio
- Microsoft Orca
- Experience with scripting of common commercial software like eg:
- Firefox + addin's
- Chrome + addin's
- Microsoft Windows 7 & 10
- Office 2013 & 2016 & O365 Pro Plus
- support and troubleshooting
- Administrative skills
- Release and change process
- Experience with IT Security solutions is an added value:
- Avecto Defendpoint
- Knowledge of .NET development is and added value.
- Experience with troubleshooting