Medior / Senior Network Specialist
We are urgently looking for a Medior / Senior Network Specialist to join one of the main actors in the Telecom sector. You want to coordinate teams, take part in complex infra projects and collaborate with Security managers on testing and various tasks? Then read up!
- Important tasks to start with include: cleaning up configuration of CAS appliances decommissioning catalysts and Juniper applets OS switch updates etc.
- Involved in the design of network and infrastructure solutions
- Supporting network architecture with other Project Managers
- Taking part in projects related to LAN, WAN, system software and telephony
- Assess and analyse existing systems
- Evaluate solutions prepared for clients
- Prepare and review technical documentation
- Supervise network engineers onsite and provide KPIs and guidelines
- Coordinate troubleshooting on network and telephony infrastructure
- Analyse overall results on projects and suggest possible improvements aligned with expectations and KPIs
- Around 5 years' experience as Network Specialist
- Some experience on infrastructure project and assessment of IT systems
- Expertise in LAN, WAN, system software and telephony
- Familiar with or involved in security projects
- Structured, organised and thorough
- Fluent in French or Dutch, and proficiency in English
- Type of contract: Freelance (until end of the year followed by 1-year extension scope of 3 years)
- Location: Central Brussels
If tempted then don't hesitate to APPLY via the button below.