For a large Business critical & complex domain outsourced by Major companies to our client, we seek .NET developers.
The company provides end to end Application Managerment & Development services. In your role as (analyst-)programmer you will be assisting in developing software within a dedicated development team.
- Perform developments according to specifications writing code, debugging, testing, utilizing frameworks, deployment, etc.
- Support the technical leader during the estimation process
- Be accountable for the quality of your deliverables
- Commit to deliver developments according to agreed planning & budget
- Participate to the release/project launches
- Being part of the standby group
Required knowledge and skills
- You have at least 4 years experience in C#, VB.NET`, WPF, WCF, HTML5, Angular, Visual Studios, TFS, OO
- You are an (analyst-)programmer
- You are excited to work in an consulting environment.
- You are on top of current trends regarding software development and want to continue to develop your personal skillset.
- You are customer centric & an active listener
- You are stress resistant & a team player
- You are socially skilled and have no issues integrating in new or existing teams.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.