IT Project Manager
We're looking for an IT Project Manager for a permanent position in Brussels' center. You'll ensure, within the given deadlines and resources, the delivery of IT solutions in order to optimize the processes of the organization.
Our Client is located in Brussels and is looking for an IT Project Manager to take the lead on Projects and join them for a Permanent contract!
- Define the scope of needs and analyze their impact in order to get a clear idea of ??the scope and objectives to be achieved
- Plan schedules (load, allocation of resources, etc.) to deliver solutions based on timetable, budget and targets
- Develop the communication plan to align all the people impacted by the project and ensure visibility on the project in the company
- Make sure resources are available on time to complete the project on time and efficiently and maintain customer satisfaction
- Ensure the harmonization and follow-up of the work for the employees who report to him in order to close the project
- Supervise and report on all aspects of the project to meet organizational requirements, methodology and quality standards.
- Prepare billing for the project and answer customers' questions about it.
- Coach and guide the employees and develop their skills.
- Stay up-to-date with developments to enhance credibility through a service that is constantly based on up-to-date knowledge.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience as Project Manager
- Good knowledge of methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Prince2)
- Knowledge of a planning tool
- Experience defining and following a project (resource management, team coordination, KPI monitoring of the project, reporting to different levels of the organization)
- Fluent in French + good understanding of Dutch
- Leadership skills
- Team Player and good communicator.
Interesting? Don't hesitate to send me your recent CV!