Senior Software Project Manager
We are urgently looking for a SR Software Project Manager for a large client in the public sector located in Brussels. You want to focus on Software solution for external and internal needs and be in touch with diverse technical teams to oversee solution development for A to Z? Then read up!
Location : Brussels
Type of contract: Freelance (1 year + extensions)
Start date: Late August
- Oversee implementation and integration of internal and external software solution
- Accompany and guide conception phase: capture the needs, functional analysis, steps, deliverables, testing...
- In charge of operational aspects: budgeting, scheduling, targets...
- Regular meetups and meetings with governance teams: architects, security officers, DPO... to ensure qualitative and timely delivery
- Contact with team leaders infrastructure and development to guide technically and address functional queries
- Create and assess technical documentation
- Drafting and elaboration of RFI and RFP for providers
- Assess overall results and ensure this is aligned with the general guidelines and planning
- 5 years' experience in project management software (integration, edition, SSII...)
- Technical background in software solution/development using Java
- Expertise in WebServices, architecture, integration SOA-based on an ESB
- Technical experience in database (MySQL/Maria DB, Oracle and MS-SQL) Web frontend (HTML, CSS, JS, Angular, REACT JS) continuous integration (Redmine, Jenkins, Dockers, testing) - not every element must be known
- Familiarity with MS SharePoint, MS Visio or architecture tools, is a advantage
- Experience with Prince2 or Agile projects, is a plus
- Familiarity with public sector, is a plus
- Proficient in French (oral and written) and very good English (conversational and technical) any knowledge of Dutch, is a plus
If tempted then don't hesitate to get in touch and APPLY via the button below.