Software Implementation Engineer
We are currently looking for a Software Installation Engineer for a Permanent position in Ghent. Our client is a fast-growing company open to invest in talented potentials and to give the opportunity to grow in a stimulating and challenging environment. Check out the job description below and let me know if you are interested!
As a Software Installation Engineer, you will:
- Install and configure system software (SQLServer, Citrix, IIS, backup, ...)
- Provide support to customers across the technical domains
- Support the technical sales and architectural team
- Provide a basic education to the system administrator for the technical configuration
- Optimize and automate the installation procedures of the software in consultation with the developers and system engineers infrastructure
- Provide support to customers across the above technical domains
- Keep a documentation on the installation procedures
- You have a Bachelor or Master level or at least 3 years of experience
- Experience with SQL, TCP/IP network, security, Windows, back-up
- Microsoft Certified Software Engineer is an advantage
- Practical experience in installing software in a Windows environment is one added value.
- You have a driving license B
- You have strong analytical thinking capacity and you are assertive and communicative, a team player and customer-oriented
- Fluent in Dutch and English. A good knowledge of French is an advantage.
- Contract type: Permanent
- Location: Ghent area
- Start date: Immediately