- Compusearch: ICT
- Salessearch: Sales and Marketing
- HRsearch: Human Resources
- Execusearch: Senior Management
Application Architect .NET C# (ref. 2022)
Our client is a major provider of outsourced IT related projects and services, based in Brussels clients.
- You will be responsible for the evolution and management of the architectural environment;
- You will be responsible for drawing up and monitoring the architectural, functional and technical concepts;
- You will define and maintain the architectural plans, you will set the development standards and the general technical framework, as well as the standards associated with Continuous Integration and Application LifeCycle Management;
- You will monitor the application of the IT governance rules concerning the writing of software that must be optimally integrated with the project teams;
- You will provide advice to project managers and analysts, and you will coach the .NET developers;
- You will take part in the development of a strategic architectural vision for ICT and the enterprise architecture practice.
- You have a university degree;
- You have at least 8 years of experience as an Architect or Lead Developer in a client / server and / or a Web-based .NET environment (C #, WPF, WCF, WebAPI, ORM, Angular, ASP.NET, WebAPI, IIS, ...);
- You have at least 5 years of experience in B2B architecture (Service Bus, Web Services, XML, ...);
- You are familiar with the concepts Continuous Integration and Application LifeCycle Management (TFS, SharePoint, MSBuild);
- You have an excellent knowledge of component based development and service-oriented architecture;
- You have experience with modeling tools, design patterns and with reference models for architectures such as TOGAF;
- You are creative, passionate, flexible and stress resistant;
- You add innovative ideas and extend your knowledge with new insights;
You're fluent in Dutch and English, or French and English. Being fluent in Dutch and French is a strong plus.
- A workplace in the headquarters located close to a major railway station in Brussel, easily accessible by public transport;
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy, with focus on a healthy work-life balance;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses and qualifications, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits included group- & health insurance, meal vouchers, telework, fully reimbursed cost of transport with public transport etc.