Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is a successful direct search company specialized in ICT, Sales, HR and Executive Search.
- Compusearch: ICT
- Salessearch: Sales and Marketing
- HRsearch: Human Resources
- Execusearch: Senior Management
Our goal is to connect the best applicants in the market with the best employers.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality… Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
If you want to know more about Compusearch, please visit our website www.compusearch.be.
Database Administrator (ref. 2063)
Our client is active within the public domain.
You are in charge of the:
- management of database systems;
- the realization of database related tasks in the development projects;
- support for development teams;
- you develop and participate in the implementation, evolution, support and maintenance of database management systems;
- you make the technical definition and implementation of the databases;
- you ensure the optimization of systems, ensure the continuity of services and the interoperability of platforms;
- you participate in the development, evolution and communication of development standards;
Technical environment Databases
- Knowledge of the systems OpenSource (Linux, RedHat, SUSE) is an asset.
- Experience required: min 5 years als Database Administrator.
- Knowledge required in Cloud technologies related to DBs and systems (Kubernetes, Docker technologies, Container).
- Knowledge in project management (Agile, Prince2, ...).
- Good knowledge of French and Dutch + technical English.
- Customer-oriented / solutions, proactive, teamplayer.
- Passionate about new technologies.
Our client offers
- a nice working environment with training and career opportunities;
- a competitive salary package;
- easy access by public transport.