- Compusearch: ICT
- Salessearch: Sales and Marketing
- HRsearch: Human Resources
- Execusearch: Senior Management
Compusearch - Digital Integration Leader (ref. 1761)
Our customer is a well-known, internationally oriented, company in the transport industry based near Brussels. Their service is the result of team work of more than 3500 employees worldwide, with a wide diversity in skills and nationalities. This enriches their daily jobs. Whatever position you hold in this company, you are always challenged with providing the best service possible to their customers.
- The Digital Integration leader is responsible for the definition, implementation, management, and support and monitoring of all Digital Integration services.
- Works within IT, cross-functionally and with vendors, in order to successfully identify, prioritize, and resolve issues and provide subject matter expertise for enhancements, developments, and operational improvements.
- Reports to Head of IT Software Delivery Manager.
- University degree in Telecom or graduate in electronics /Information technology.
- Solid expertise in Digital projects and/or integrations services and / or development ans /or as integration Architect
- Solid expertise in Middleware
- Technical environment: Microsoft BizTalk technologies, Rest and SOAP protocols, DevOps Processes, Visual Studio Development Platform, Amadeus, ...
- Soft skills: assertiveness and active listening, cross-Functional Collaboration Skills, self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skill, strategic planning, risk management, change management and project management
Our clients offers:
- Competitive salary and lots of benefits.
- Company car