Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is a successful direct search company specialized in ICT, Sales, HR and Executive Search.
- Compusearch: ICT
- Salessearch: Sales and Marketing
- HRsearch: Human Resources
- Execusearch: Senior Management
Our goal is to connect the best applicants in the market with the best employers.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality… Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
If you want to know more about Compusearch, please visit our website www.compusearch.be.
IT Project Manager / IT Development Team Lead (ref. 2016)
Our client is a major provider of outsourced IT related projects and services, based in Brussels.
- As an IT project manager you will ensure the realization of socially relevant ICT projects taking into account the planning and the required quality;
- You will provide regular reports on the progress of the projects and ensure good communication between the various parties involved;
- You will follow up the activities and supervise the proper organization of the work within the department;
- You will organize the change management process and you will support the development and evolution of the 'Best practices' within the department.
- You will take on a motivating, advisory and facilitating role with regard to the management and the business units and work closely with them;
- You will ensure good people management in which you stimulate, coordinate and motivate the employees involved during the realization of the projects.
- You have obtained a university degree, preferably in ICT, and have at least 5 years of experience in project management;
- You have a good knowledge of analytical techniques and methodologies such as Agile and Prince 2;
- A technical background in the following technologies is an asset: Java, JEE, OpenShift, Rest Web Services, ...;
- You have a sense of responsibility and are customer and result oriented;
- You work organized, know how to set priorities and you can coordinate the various parties involved in a project;
- You have excellent communication skills and can negotiate well;
- You attach great importance to coaching and know how to motivate and coordinate the teams involved in the projects;
- You are fluent both in Dutch and French.
- A workplace in the headquarters located close to a major railway station in Brussel;
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy, with focus on a healthy work-life balance;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses and qualifications, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits included group- & health insurance, meal vouchers, telework, fully reimbursed cost of transport with public transport etc.