- Compusearch: ICT
- Salessearch: Sales and Marketing
- HRsearch: Human Resources
- Execusearch: Senior Management
Compusearch - QA Engineer (ref. 1643)
Our client is a company developing an innovative software platform for the marketing sector. They have Belgian roots and their headquarters is still based in the Brussels' area. They have offices around the world (2 in Belgium, Uk, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, 2 in the Usa). They are a very healthy, rapidly growing company powering customer relationships with their software for more than 700 other major brands in retail, travel, automotive, publishing, and financial services .
Within the Engineering team you will support the software development of the core system by:
- Identifying design and implementation errors as early as possible in the development process by designing test plans and cases.
- Monitoring the quality of the software (updates) by executing and validating regression tests
- Implementing test automation: Integration testing, Api testing, system testing, Ui testing, white box testing.
You will be based at their headquarters at the south-east side of the Brussels area.
- Higher educated in IT / Engineering or equivalent through experience
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance
- Team player
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent in French and English, Dutch is a large plus
- Strong knowledge of software Qa methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Selenium, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience with working with a Less/Scrum methodology framework
- Experience with performance and/or Security testing is a plus
You will be part of a high-technology company with a no-nonsense attitude. IT will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge and to grow in a stimulating environment within a fast-growing international company.
Apart from a competitive salary, there are many fringe benefits for this position. Among those a company car, a net allowance, insurances, etc.