Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is a successful direct search company specialized in ICT, Sales, HR and Executive Search.
- Compusearch: ICT
- Salessearch: Sales and Marketing
- HRsearch: Human Resources
- Execusearch: Senior Management
Our goal is to connect the best applicants in the market with the best employers.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality… Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
If you want to know more about Compusearch, please visit our website www.compusearch.be.
Senior Java Software Engineer (ref. 2032)
Our client is a major provider of outsourced IT related projects and services, based in Brussels.
- As a Senior Java Software Engineer you will be part of a dynamic team that develops online services for HealthCare management.
- To bring these projects to a successful conclusion, the development team uses recent technologies such as Java 8, Docker, Spring 4, JBoss 6.4, GIT and Angular JS. These applications are currently being migrated to PaaS (OpenShift);
- You will set up the design and you will develop robust applications in collaboration with the analysts and architects;
- You will transfer your knowledge of good development practices to the team, and you will coach and guide the younger/Junior developers;
- You will set up the technical design and you will develop the solution;
- You will ensure the production and maintenance of the application.
- You have a Bachelor's or a Master's degree in Computer Science;
- You have at least 5 years' relevant experience in a similar position, in Java backend development;
- You have knowledge of the following technologies: Java EE, Spring, Spring Batch, JAX-WS, Test Driven Development, Agile Development, Maven, SQL;
- Knowledge of Linux and JBoss is an asset;
- You are familiar with following concepts XML, XSD, SOAP, IaaS and PaaS;
- You like to work in a team;
- You are creative and have a sense of responsibility;
- You dare to take the initiative to offer quality solutions;
- You are fluent in Dutch and you have at least passive knowledge of French, or vice versa.
- A workplace in the headquarters located close to a major railway station in Brussel, or in one of the several locations in the Flemish or Walloon region.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy, with focus on a healthy work-life balance;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses and qualifications, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits included group- & health insurance, meal vouchers, telework, fully reimbursed cost of transport with public transport etc.