Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is a successful direct search company specialized in ICT, Sales, HR and Executive Search.
- Compusearch: ICT
- Salessearch: Sales and Marketing
- HRsearch: Human Resources
- Execusearch: Senior Management
Our goal is to connect the best applicants in the market with the best employers.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality… Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
If you want to know more about Compusearch, please visit our website www.compusearch.be.
Software Implementation Consultant (ref. 1936)
- As a software consultant you are responsible for the implementation of their software with their customers.
- You work in a team consisting of an account manager, a Project Manager, some software implementation consultants and the helpdesk. Each customer is assigned to a team that will provide all services to this customer.
- The customers are located in Flanders and Brussels.
- Candidates from East and West Flanders, Antwerp or Brussels are more than welcome. Our customer ensures that you will mainly have customers who are located in your region.
- You work 7 hours a day at the customer. One day a week you are at the office in Genk.
- Based on an in-depth analysis, you parameterize and configure the software to meet the specific characteristics of the customer. You work closely together with the HR or legal service of their clients. The adjustments will take place in Progress and training will be provided for this.
- In addition, you provide training on the applications to the internal users.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree.
- You can express yourself well in Dutch.
- Knowledge of the French language is certainly a plus.
- You are analytically strong, proactive and have a great interest in computer science.
- You have a first experience in programming.
- The package is written in Progress and training will be provided.
- You are a team player but can certainly also work independently.
- You do not hesitate to inform and train the end users.
- You are willing to move to the customer 4 days a week.
- You have a smooth chat and do not hesitate to inform and train your end users as true ambassadors.
- A varied function where both customer contact, analysis, programming and training are covered.
- An attractive and competitive salary.
- 15 Euro net per day that you work with a customer.
- An open and driven work environment where flexibility works on two sides.
- A company car with fuel card so you can arrive in style at work and at the customer.
- A laptop and smartphone with subscription.
- A participation in the profit.
- A group of 32 enthusiastic colleagues who assist you with advice and action