- Compusearch: ICT
- Salessearch: Sales and Marketing
- HRsearch: Human Resources
- Execusearch: Senior Management
Compusearch - Teamlead Technical Field Engineering (ref. 1765)
Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels.
- You will take the lead of a team of at least 15 Technical Field Engineers;
- You will coach the members of your team;
- You will prepare your team's work planning and support the administrative follow-up of timesheets, etc. ;
- You will discuss individual objectives and team objectives and evaluate your team members;
- You will manage the budgets within the domain of your responsibilities;
- You monitor the contracts (licenses, maintenance, Hardware, resources, etc.) with relevant suppliers;
- You will ensure processes within your workplace are properly implemented, if necessary you will provide suggestions for improvement;
- You will act as the SPOC toward project leaders and colleague team leaders.
- If you are the perfect candidate, then you have at least 5 years of experience in running a field team / remote team of at least 15 people for different services with locations across Belgium;
- You have at least 5 years of experience supporting / rolling out projects with an important Hardware component;
You have at least 5 years of experience in setting up Olas and Slas and with reporting on it;
You are customer- and result-oriented, and you are willing and you have proven to be capable to take responsibility;
- You are ITIL minded;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
Competitive salary package included a company car and other fringe benefits such as group- & health insurance, etc.