For my client area Antwerp, I'm looking a Azure DevOps Engineer, with strong systems background, to create Azure platform/ecosystem and streamline deployments with modern DevOps practices. This is an exciting opportunity to work with the latest and greatest technologies and hone your skills in Cloud native practice.
What will you be doing?
- Design and build the Minimum Viable Cloud Platform on Azure
- Execute PoCs, migrate/setup workloads on Azure
- Establish DevOps tools/practices for Cloud infra management at scale - monitoring, logging, configuration management, security
- Eliminate toil, by standardizing and automating operational and security processes/procedures
- Extend Infra-as-Code framework to provision and configure infrastructure services in the Cloud through CI/CD pipeline
- Collaborate with security team to improve security posture of the Cloud platform, including technical enforcement of policies and guidelines
What are we looking for?
- Engineering experience in building production infrastructure using code and repeatable designs
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure concepts and administration (Linux, Windows, DNS, Network, Firewalls and Security)
- Deep curiosity in technology trends and proficient with MS Azure Compute and Platform services
- Thorough understanding of Infrastructure-as-code concepts and tools -ex. Terraform, Chef, Puppet, ARM, and Cloud delivery models
- Development and scripting experience - ex. Python, PowerShell, Java, Azure CLI, etc...
- Working Knowledge of SDLC/Agile practices - CI/CD pipeline, automated testing, code reviews
- Self-motivated, team player who demonstrates initiative and flexibility.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt, train others
- Versatility and ability to be a Catalyst for culture change
- Self-organized, ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
Practical project details
- Start date: ASAP
- Project length: Long term
- Location: Mechelen
Fulltime - Freelance
Are you interested in this freelance DevOps Engineer position? If you are available for something new please apply online via the button below.