For our client, a big media company in the heart of Brussels, we are looking for a Freelance Linux System Administrator. Working here means working for a dynamic and innovative company.
Where can you put your energy into?
- As a Linux System administrator you and your team are responsible for testing, evaluating and the implementation of IT business solutions.
- You are working close with the development teams. This to automatically deploy and monitor the custom developed software.
- You also proactively look for the right tools for continuous improvement.
What we desire from you?
- At least 3 years of experience in setting up, control and maintaining systems in questions.
- Good general ICT knowledge
- On an administrator level you're knowledgeable in Linux, application Middleware, security-, network- and communication systems, generic or specialist systems and platforms (e.g. LDAP, consul...)
- Knowledge of the inherent system of safety aspects and facilities associated with the specialization
Practical project details
- Start date: November
- Project length: Long term
- Location: In the heart of Brussels
Fulltime - Freelance
Are you interested in this freelance Linux Administrator position?