Our client is a big multinational, for their European Headquarters, situated near Geel. I am looking for a SAP SD Consultant to join their dynamic European SAP Solution Management Team.
The SAP SD Consultant will have the chance to work within exciting international SAP projects. As Business Analyst you are responsible for enhancements, optimisation and stabilisation of the order management global template in the EMEA region. As part of a team that plays a key role in a multinational company. As these are international projects, some travel within the EMEA region will be necessary (10%).
Apply now to make a chance for this outstanding opportunity!!
- Together with the SAP Consultants, you will responsible for the implementation of SAP SD. It is a local position in Belgium, but with global projects
- You customise within SAP SD.
- Therefore you analyse the distribution, sales, orders and logistics processes.
- Develop a vision and global concepts, sell and implement them.
- You are training the key-users within SAP SD and you give 2nd and 3rd line support to the key-users.
- You ensure a continuous optimisation of SAP SD.
- You will be responsible for order to cash (order management).
- You will be working project and business wise.
- Mother tongue Dutch & strong knowledge of English.
- Bachelor of Master Information Technology.
- Minimum of 6+ years hands on configuration experience in SAP SD.
- Knowledge of MM, FI, WM, and PP or other SAP modules is a plus.
- Interest in production software solutions and IT in general, you are familiar with the full range of the SAP offer.
- You are experienced within international implementations.
- You are able to analyse the logistics business processes. You know the complexity of logistics within international flexible environments.
- Key role player in the conception/ implementation of an SAP global design and roll out for an international company.
- Hard-working, dynamic and process oriented.
- Demonstrated capability to transform functional specifications into technical specifications.
- Travel will be required (10%).
Competitive salary and extensive benefits package in relation to the capabilities and seniority of the candidate.
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.